JAAF 2020 Conference is postponed to May 2022 (dates to be confirmed) due to the current pandemic. New call for papers will be published in late 2021. Below general information about submissions. All key dates will be confirmed at the call for papers in late 2021.
Papers submitted to the Plenary Sessions only or to both Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Sessions will be considered for publication in JAAF. These papers will be reviewed according to JAAF policies. Although there is an expectation that accepted Plenary Session papers will be published in JAAF, ultimate acceptance to the journal will be determined according to JAAF’s editorial policies. Prof. C.S. Agnes Cheng and Prof. Linda Myers will serve as editors for Plenary Session submissions. Final journal acceptance decisions will be made in consultation with Prof. Bharat Sarath (JAAF Editor-in-chief). Papers not accepted for the Plenary Sessions may be resubmitted to JAAF as regular new submissions.
Conference expenses for plenary paper presenters will be covered up to the amount of $1,500 USD for one submitting author per accepted plenary paper.
Papers submitted to the Concurrent Sessions only as well as papers submitted to both Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Sessions that are not accepted into the Plenary Sessions will be reviewed by Prof. M. Martikainen and Prof. Sarath. Papers submitted to the Concurrent Sessions only will not be considered for publication in JAAF but may be submitted to JAAF as regular new submissions. Research on sustainability accounting is especially welcomed.
Submission Procedures and Rules
1. All paper submissions for the Journal of Accounting Auditing and Finance (JAAF) 2020 Conference should be made to email@example.com by January 31, 2022. Authors should indicate whether the submission should be considered for Plenary Sessions only, for both Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Sessions, or for Concurrent Sessions only in the cover letter and in the subject line at the time of submission.
2. Papers submitted to the Plenary Sessions only or to both Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Sessions should also be emailed to C. S. Agnes Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Mike Weng at email@example.com. Papers submitted to the Concurrent Sessions only should also be emailed to M. Martikainen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. There is a submission fee of $150 USD for papers to be considered for the Plenary Sessions only or for the Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Sessions. An invoice will be sent from an electronic payment company called Stripe (similar to PayPal) upon receipt of the paper. Payments may also be made by check payable to: Rutgers University (JAAF account). Payments by check should be and mailed to: Prof. B. Sarath, 100 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA. There is no submission fee for papers submitted to the Concurrent Sessions only.
4. Authors can submit and present only one paper, but a presenter can be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
5. Authors should submit only full papers (i.e., complete scholarly research projects that could reasonably be submitted to a public working paper database such a SSRN). Proposals will not be accepted.
6. The first page of the paper should include the title, abstract, and keywords but no author information. A separate file should be submitted including the title, author names and affiliations, abstract, and keywords.
7. There is no specific manuscript format and no limit to the number of pages, but submissions must be in English.
8. Presenters of accepted papers must register as conference participants.
9. Once a paper is included in the program, authors should present it at the conference or officially notify the organizers of its withdrawal.
Notification of Acceptance
Authors will be notified of acceptance by a date that will be confirmed by late 2021, when the updated call for papers with all key dates is sent out.
Confirmation of Presenting Authors
Confirmation date for the presenting authors will be informed at the acceptance letter.